Friday 6 February 2015

Teal and Gold Diamond Pattern Fabric Button Post Earrings

These post earrings feature a teal and gold diamond pattern. They are 3/4 inch in diameter, about the size of a penny.

HYPOALLERGENIC:
The earring posts and backs are hypoallergenic and made of titanium.

CUSTOM ORDERS:
I love custom orders, so please let me know if there is a different fabric or theme you are looking for.

SHIPPING:
Items are shipped in a small bubble mailer for $3.95 for the first item and $0.50 for each item after that.

I can also ship using small flat rate USPS boxes which will cost $5.95 for as many pieces of jewelry as you want to buy. If your shipping rate will exceed $5.95, you can message me and I will set up a listing for you with $5.95 as the shipping charge.

MATCHING NECKLACE:
I also have a matching necklace for sale which you can see in the 3rd picture. Click this link to view and purchase it: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217633599/teal-and-gold-diamond-pattern-fabric?                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry