Friday 27 March 2015

Green Diamond Earrings, Solid Gold Diamond Earrings for women, Green Stone Earrings, Gift for her, Green bridal earrings

A pair of solid gold green diamond earrings with handmade 14K gold closures. The greenish grey diamonds (0.75 carat each) are wrapped in a 24k gold bezel. Each earring has an 22k gold ancient bead and with a handmade 18k gold dome below it and and small disc above it, to keep the bead in place.

Each pair of earrings are made to order and might vary slightly then the earrings in photo.

MATERIALS and DIMENSIONS
Green diamond, 14k gold, 24K gold, ancient 22k gold bead, 18k gold

Length: 2.1cm (13/16" inch)

CUSTOMIZATION
These earrings can come in a wide variety of gemstone shapes, sizes and bead combinations. If you would like something different then what you see, please send me a message and we can make something especially for you.

TIMING and SHIPPING
Please allow 1-2 weeks for me to create your item (if I have it in stock it will ship within 7 business days of payment received). My default shipping method is FedEx Express – a door-to-door, insured courier service. Your package is shipped with a tracking code, and arrives in 2-5 business days. Please include your phone number so FedEx can schedule a delivery.

Please note : All of my pieces are one of a kind due to the handmade or rare nature of the beads and stones. Most pieces are made to order, and may vary slightly from that shown in the photo. No two pieces are alike. That’s one of the things people love so much about my work! I will specifically note if the item is the EXACT one depicted in the photo, or if it is made to order and might vary slightly.

PACKAGING
I ship all jewelry in gift boxes within a padded envelope for extra protection.

ABOUT
I create handmade fine jewelry that is a fusion of ethnic motifs and contemporary design by combining the old with the new in striking and organic ways. My work includes pieces that blend ancient beads, glass, amber, carnelian, trade beads, Persian turquoise and diamonds together with 24 karat gold and sterling silver. All pieces are handmade by me using only traditional techniques from start to finish.
To learn more about me and my process and the rare and ancient beads and stones I use please check out my About section…

--------------------------------------------------------
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MayaOfir
--------------------------------------------------------                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry