Friday 20 February 2015

Bridal Drop Earrings, Bridal White Crystal Zirconia TearDrop Vintage Earrings, CZ Teardrops Dangle Earrings, Hypoallergenic Earrings

These classic, elegant, sweet and tiny Cubic Zirconia teardrop earrings are perfect for brides or bridesmaids and those who love understated, quality jewelry.. Dainty and lightweight, great with everything in your closet.

This pair of these beautiful earrings are made of teardrop shaped White Crystal cubic zirconia wrapped in silver plated brass frame with Hypoallergenic ear wires and 13mm x 20mm Large White Crystal cubic zirconia teardrops.  I have connected them with tarnish resistant cubic zirconia connectors.They are very well made, have an expensive look and great sparkle and very light weight. A must have piece of jewelry! Even after the wedding you will find yourself wearing these earrings all year long.

White cubic zirconia is silver framed and hang under comfortable cubic zirconia ear wires. Both are Rhodium Plated, Anti tarnish and have a long lasting color. These simple and elegant earrings measure just under 1" (2.5cm) from the top of the ear wire to the bottom of the cubic zirconia.

Look for the matching necklace in a separate listing, here:
http://etsy.me/1eKbG4R

See other CZ designs:
http://etsy.me/1m88sdz

Makes a perfect gift for yourself or someone special. A lovely addition to every womans jewellery collection. Perfect for any occasion, brides or bridesmaids.

*Due to variations between monitors, color images may vary.

All my items are made with love and care and I hope you enjoy them! I know you will feel special when you wear it!

Please have a browse through my store and add me to your favourites if you like my style of beading and colourful creations. I'm always up to something so check back and see what's new.

All of my items are hand crafted by me in my Pet&Smoke - free home!

FREE Shipping for this item when you order two or more pieces.

You will receive this exact item, ready for immediate shipment.

SHIPPING
I ship within the next day of order if the item is ready, after payment is received. I send all orders by Turkish Postal Service PTT with tracking numbers and insurance included.

DELIVERY TIME
I ship from Turkey and it takes 1 week for Europe and 2 weeks or a few days more for USA.

DELIVERY ADDRESS
Please be sure that the delivery address in your order is the same as your PAYPAL address.

RETURN POLICY
Regardless of the reason, please let me know as soon as you receive the item if you are not satisfied with it.I refund if the item is sent back unused and in original condition. Return shipping is on your account.

CONTACT
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any question.

PS
All my jewelleries are designed in my smoke free studio and will be sent in bubbled envelop securely so that it arrives to you in good condition.

Please feel free to contact me for any quetions or request from Etsy's conversations

Thanks for visit!!! My home page
http://www.etsy.com/shop/beadingtimes                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry