Wednesday 18 February 2015

Pave Diamond Wedding Earring Black Diamonds Handmade Earrings 18k Gold Bridal Earrings Modern Earrings Engagement Earring Fine Jewelry

18k gold pair earrings set with 0.45ct black diamonds (E-74)
earrings length 7.5cm

I designed and manufacture jewelry as I know they will be loved and worn forever.
I think about it when i design them and I also make sure that they are comfortable for everyday use and very strong and durable.

I especially like to design jewelry in yellow gold the closest to the natural color of gold, I also like to use mainly different types matte finish on my jewelry because it gives more unique and authentic to the jewelry In my opinion and the finish has a lot more time status.
To all jewelry I make I have a feeling of belonging as father feel to his child belongs

I am proud to present my line of jewelry collection that keeps growing piece by piece.
Every jewelry I manufacture is made of 100% recycled material
my designs are flexible and can be made in white, yellow or rose gold at your preference in shiny or matte finish!

The jewelry come in fancy packaging including a certificate with details of the jewelry and have
Lifetime Warranty (Does not include damage from the use of jewelry)
30 days money back guarantee! (Except from jewelry that made by special order! and special engravings)
If you would like any other stone set in this jewelry please contact me

CUSTOM ORDERS:
All products can be ordered in the following materials:
925 silver, 14 & 18 karat gold, yellow, red and white (rhodium-plated white gold).
I welcome all kinds of Custom orders please convo me for any information you need I can work with you on special custom projects you have in mind. If you would like to change the designs I have according to your requirement that is also possible or if you have your own designs that you would like us to make I will be happy to quote you a price and duration until completion of that project.


Most listed items are in stock and are ready to be shipped immediately within 3-5 business days and upon receiving payment.

In case of preparing a new jewel the estimated time of the item's manufacturing varies between 1-2 weeks but we will try to make every effort to shorten your waiting time!

Payment Policy:
Dear customer I accept payment via - Paypal and Bank Transfers or Credit Card
All payments must be cleared before I start making the design you have paid for.
If you don't have an Paypal account there you can pay directly through their site by credit card (no registration needed).
We offer also a till 180 day Layaway Plan. It requires 20% down. You can pick weekly, bi-weekly or monthly Payments. The jewel will be ship once it is paid in Full.
If for any reason the item is not paid in Full by the end of 180 days the Shop keeps the 20% original Down payment as a re-stock fee. The remainder paid will be refunded to the customer immediately!



Important: Buyer from Israel have to Add 18% percent VAT on this Price!

I thank you and greatly appreciate your chosen to order the jewel specifically from me
and I will be very happy to receive a positive feedback after receiving from me the jewel!

If after a while you like to renew the finish off the jewel or change the finish to other finishing please feel free and welcome to send me the jewel for refresh!
free of charge! (Only charge for shipping back!)

Please add to your order your phone number in order to make it easier on the shipping company!



Sincerely yours,
Gabriel Peer Kashi                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry