Monday 23 March 2015

Herkimer diamond raw stud eaarrings, simple, natural, gem, crystal unique, gradual change color, chunk

This listing is for a pair of earrings.
Size of crystal: around 10mm
Metal Component: Brass made silver plated / 925 sterilng silver


Please kindly understand that every crystal is natural and they are not perfect, but they are both gorgeous. I will send the products to you randomly. If you have any request, please feel free to let me know. Thanks~



﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎

Packing: All products will be packed in a lovely gift box with free of charge (the last picture).
If you have any other request, feel free to tell me.

Delivery:
All the products will be sent via air registered mail within 3 days after receiving the payment.
The products can be sent by Fedex, DHL, EMS for additional charge. Please tell me and I will arrange for you.


Bulk Order:
Bulk order is welcomed. Please contact me for more details.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry