Tuesday 17 February 2015

Black diamond, Black diamond studs, stud earrings, Bridesmaids jewelry, Smoky Gray earrings, wedding jewelry,  Bridal earring,  tommassini studs

these original design statement earrings by Tommassini can be great for bridal wedding or with evening dress but also just with casual outfit.

This pair of post earrings feature a cushion square cut crystal in Black Diamond that has been surrounded by clear crystal Swarovski crystals.

* Post closure
* 1 micron gold plating
* Austrian Swarovski ©Crystal
* 16mm diameter

If  you interested in other finishes or colors or more than one pair for your bridal party? No problem. Contact me

Every Tommassini piece is handmade by me in my Los Angeles based studio.
All my designs are original and sometimes even a one of a kind if stated.

I source all my materials locally and use no harmfull glues or chemicals creating my pieces.

**After an order has been placed and shipped I will immediately send you your tracking number.

Thank you for shopping with me :)
gift for yourself or your best friend ...                    


Powered by: