Monday 2 March 2015

0.83 cttw Bezel Set Diamond Studs Earrings 14K White Gold

These diamond studs very nice!!  Crafted in 14K white gold, each contains a Bezel Set Solitaire SI-2  G  color round brilliant diamond of .41 ct.  Total diamond weight of the pair is .83 cttw.  They are eye clean, have tons of sparkle and look BIG! They have friction push backs.

These earrings can be made to order in other sizes or yellow gold. Please send me a message for more details.

US orders include Ammonia Free Jewelry Cleaner

I do my best to take clear photos and accurately describe my items.

Please feel free to ask me any and all questions or make a custom request if you need something else.

Returns accepted. You must contact me within 10 days of receipt to initiate a return.

Earrings are guaranteed from manufacturing defects for 1 year from date of purchase.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry