Friday 6 March 2015

Rose cut yellow Diamonds in Sterling Silver with 18K yellow earwires Pebble Ears

These earrings are so edgy and unique. They are made with sterling silver, what I call "pebbles" that are very organic looking in nature. They are flattened a bit like a rock in the creed, and I have set 3.2mm rose cut yellow diamonds in them in a flush setting. The metal has a hole through the entire piece so that light comes through to light up the diamond. These diamonds are conflict free, as that is important to me!!!
The wires are hand made by me, 18K Royal Yellow Gold and add such a beautiful contrast to the oxidized sterling silver, that looks a lot like a dark gunmetal, or black. So, blackish "pebbles" with yellow diamonds and bright yellow earwires, great for those with sensitive ears that still love the look of silver.

The pebbles measure about 7mm, the stones are about 3.2mm (.12 carat each, tdw is .25 or 1/4 carat)
The full length of the earrings from the top of the earwire to the base of the pebble measures:
24mm or almost an inch 1"

These are small, dainty earrings, but have a very bold statement. I can make you a matching neckace if you like as well.

These earrings are one of a kind, but I can make you a similar pair with the same cut and size of the diamonds, but all diamonds I have are different colors. Some yellow, some greyish silver, some chocolate brown...I thought the yellow were a nice contrast. Please convo me if you have any questions at all.

All of the jewelry is hand fabricated by me, and I set my own stones.

These earrings will come with an artist biography card telling the nature of the jewelry, the silver is refined being recycled, the jewelry is constructed by a designer with 12 yrs as a bench jeweler gold smith formally trained by a German trained Gold Smith Master.

Thank you so much for shopping in my store. I truly hope you love everything you get from me.

Shipping charges are for regular USPS mail. If you want to upgrade with insurance or anything, please contact me so I can give you a proper total to include anything you would like.

Madeline                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry