Saturday 7 March 2015

Geniune Black Diamond Dangle Earrings in Sterling Silver, Cavalier Creations

As a child I would regularly get in trouble for taking things apart. I took apart watches, small appliances and toys to see how they worked. Sometimes I put them back together, many times I created something new from what I found inside. I learned to look at things as many unique, individual items, each with its own artistic value. Many times the small pieces were more impressive to me than their sum.

That being said, I stumbled upon a necklace that featured several stations of small black diamonds prong set into the centers of each medallion of the necklace. I took one look at the necklace and thought, "I'm going to take that apart and make earrings out of the medallions." Didn't get in trouble this time......

These earrings come in at approx. 1" long with each medallion measuring just over 1/2" from point to point. The medallions feature delicate milgrain detail. The center of each medallion embraces 4 small black diamonds. Each diamond is going to weight approx. 1pt or less. We suspended the earrings from fine quality, nickel free sterling silver earwires and will include silicone stoppers to hold them in place.

Your earrings will look their best if kept clean and we recommend warm water and a mild dish soap and a warm water rinse or one of the commercially produced jewelry cleaning solutions labeled as safe for sterling silver and gemstones. As with any earrings, it is highly recommended that you do not wear them until after you have applied any haircare and makeup products. This will help to avoid any buildup of these products on your earrings which can rob them of their sparkle and shine.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry