Monday 2 March 2015

9 mm - Large Clear Rhinestone CZ Cubic Zirconia Diamond Round Post Earrings - Mens Jewelry - Mens Earrings - Unisex Jewelry

9 mm - Large Crystal Clear  Rhinestone CZ Cubic Zirconia Diamond Round Post Earrings - Mens Jewelry - Mens Earrings - Unisex Jewelry

Handmade by me.Love to share with you all.Simply,unisex and cute for everyday jewelry.

I set a crystal clear rhinestone CZ Cubic Zirconia Diamond into a silver plated earrings prong settings.

It's large and beautiful and I have it in limit stock so if you like it.Don't miss.

Size : 3/8 in or 9 mm

You can see how it looks in last picture.I have 6 sizes available.It's on the left of first row.

It'll come in a plastic container and paper bag.

I ship it via normal airmail without tracking number.

Please follow this link to see similar items.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipCrafts/search?search_query=CZ

Thank for looking. :D                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry