Wednesday 4 March 2015

Green Amethyst Earrings Dangle Sterling Silver Prasiolite Earrings Chunky MInt Diamonds

Handmade Green Amethyst Sterling Silver Earrings:

Lovely chunky diamond shapes of Green Amethyst , with silver beads, dangle from elongated swirl sterling earwires. Classic with a twist, about 1.6" total length.

Please see the last photo of me holding these in my fingers for the best idea of "real life" size.

--------------------
Materials: Green Amethyst, Sterling Silver
Dimensions: 1.6" long
--------------------

Find the rest of my shop here:
   http://aeridesdesigns.etsy.com
**********************************

All my jewelry is made by hand by me, for you, and shipped quickly via USPS First Class, packed nicely & ready to gift.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry