Sunday 1 March 2015

Large Square Cut Clear Rhinestone Earrings Clip On Vintage Retro Bling

Beautiful and sparkly and nicely made and in excellent vintage condition.  Measures 5/8" and 3/4"

I generally ship by Standard /Parcel Post, which includes tracking, in an effort to keep shipping cost low. If you want insurance or priority shipping please send an e-mail before ordering so i can add the additional charges.

If you have any further questions or need a quote for International or combined purchases shipping, please contact me and I will do my best to respond quickly.

All items are carefully prepared for shipping. I strongly believe in conservation and recycling so the packaging I use is often previous used boxes and packing materials. This also lowers shipping costs.

The vintage items I offer have been previously owned and used and may show wear as is typical for their age. I will note in the description any flaws other than the normal wear or that are not shown in the photos.

Thanks for coming by - please check back soon. New items being listed daily!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry