Saturday 14 February 2015

C.1950 14K Gold & .16CT TW Diamond Earrings - Buttercup Setting

Welcome to my improved ETSY shop!  I’m ROBINS NEST MIDWEST and I want my Buyers to visit often! 

May I offer…

AGE: C.1950 or so - very retro styling

ITEM: A pair of pierced earrings, threaded posts with nuts, of white gold and featuring a solitaire faceted round diamond set in the middle of a buttercup setting!

CONDITION: Very nice with no problems I can spot.

METAL CONTENT: 14K Gold

HALLMARKS: 14K on the nut only - earring itself has been acid tested for content.

SIZE: Front of each earring measures 3/8" wide.

DIAMOND: Each diamond measures 2.8mm (8 points) for a total weight of .16CT TW in gemstone. Diamonds are G-H in color and are SI1-2. The buttercup setting gives the illusion of the diamonds being bigger than they are!

WEIGHT: 2 grams the pair combined

FINAL COMMENTS: Ready to wear!

(ry)

DISCOUNTS: 

Very simple.  Some of my prices are firm, some aren’t.  Those that are firm will be clearly marked, those that aren’t will be open to discount.  If Buyer is interested in “a more friendly price” please convo me – I’m very approachable! As my father continues to remind me daily, I’m a dealer, not a collector.  I’m here to find new homes for everything in my shop.

HOLDING ITEMS:

24 hours only – no exceptions.

POSTAGE:

…..United States – $2.20  (yep, that includes heavy items too)

USPS Insurance will be added to the postage when the item price is OVER $35 (if Buyer wants insurance on an item under $35, please contact me).  Postage/insurance kind of gets skewed when more than 1 item is purchased so when this happens, never fear – if there is a surplus of postage/insurance ($1.00 or more) I will refund via the payment method sent; if an underage, I’ll eat.   

WHY NOW?

Times are tough, I know.  Since selling on the Internet is my livelihood I will do anything to strike a deal – I want to STAY in business!  I also want to continue to build my rep as a fair minded dealer who offers really nice items to my customers.  I believe that if I do this, my customers will return again and again and again.  I love doing what I am doing and want to continue to do so till the day my fingers can no longer type on a keyboard. 

Again, if any buyer wants a combo of items, please contact me so I can make the amendments.  

Welcome to my shop – may your stay be a pleasant one!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry