Saturday 14 February 2015

Drop Dead Gorgeous Green Tourmaline & Diamond Earrings 18k

In case you didn't already catch on, but green tourmaline is my absolute favorite gemstone. I love the rich glowing greens it conveys. I love how it is a hard stone so you can wear it with ease. And I absolutely LOVE it paired next to glittering diamonds. Yes, these earrings are for sale. But my birthday is coming up... ANYWAYS. These gorgeous natural and perfectly matched checkerboard modified cushion cut tourmalines have an accumulative weight of 4.43ctw. They are elongated cushions so they look even larger! Not to mention the halo of 1/2ctw round brilliant cut elegantly prong set diamonds (E/F color, VS2 clarity) all set in 18k white gold! The accumulative weight in grams for these beautiful earrings is 6.83 grams, and they are for pierced with omega backings, but can easily be converted to clip on style. They measure 10.5mm x 6mm x 4.5mm approximately and will be a purchase you will not regret. But if you do, I know who's ears they are going on. Layaway and questions are welcomed.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry