Thursday 12 February 2015

Vintage Repurposed Aqua and Green Dangle Earrings

❧ Dear You,

Welcome!☺ I’ve started my shop with the main goal of making people smile, I believe that everyone deserves to have joy on a daily basis, however simple the trigger may be. With this in mind I gift wrap every purchase; I’m under the distinct impression that just because you bought it does not mean it can’t look like a present…❤ Thank you for stopping in, please feel free to browse my other listings as well. www.refinedrubbishllc.etsy.com

❧ Two of the best colors ever come together in this to create a very easy going yet snazzy set.  I've used diamond shaped antique aqua findings combined with the vintage oval deep green findings and set them on french hooks so they are easy to wear.  Enjoy!

2 inches long
1/2" wide

***All nickel and lead free***

❉❉ Dear Brides ❉❉ yes ma’am I cater to you, if you need a bundle for your maids let me know, I’d love to help out. They will come to you gift wrapped individually as well so you have one less thing to do before the big day.

❧ PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME A QUESTION, I’m not afraid of being stumped and love a good challenge. If you need something you don’t see, I’d love to work with you to see if it can happen. I am constantly working to get all of my inventory online, just because it’s not here today doesn’t mean I don’t have it. Please ask if you need a specific color or would like to make a custom listing for an idea you have.

❧ Thank you as always for coming to visit, please feel free to stay awhile; my work is something of a ham and loves to be looked at. ;)

Many Thanks and Love,

Jen
Refined Rubbish                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry