Wednesday 11 February 2015

Nose Ring/Tragus/Cartilage Earring Sterling Silver Handcrafted Set With A 2mm Diamond Look White Topaz Cubic Zirconia

This listing is for a single handcrafted nose ring/tragus earring/cartilage earring.
Unique eye catcher, great for everyday, lightweight and very comfortable.

Made from sterling silver and set with a 2mm diamond look clear cubic zirconia white topaz.

Available in 20,18 or 16 gauge. Please select your preference in the gauge options at the top right of this page.

Also available in 14K yellow gold filled:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/167873450/nose-ringtraguscartilage-earring-14k?ref=shop_home_active

Available as a nose ring, tragus earring or cartilage earring (select your preference in the options at the top right of this page).
When purchased as a nose ring standard "L" shape will be sent unless requested otherwise.
When purchased as a tragus or cartilage earring sterling silver back will be supplied.

Tragus - 9mm post.
Cartilage earring - 11mm post.
Nose ring - "L" shape post.

The perfect gift for you or your loved ones.
I ship all items in a jewelry gift box.
I ship via registered air mail with a tracking number.

To save for later click add item to favorites.
To share with your friends pin it on Pinterest, click Like to show them on Facebook, or Tweet for your twitter friends.

100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

I handcraft all my jewelry with great attention to details and finish and do my best to give my customers the best product and service I can.
However if for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can exchange it or get a full refund excluding shipping - NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Buyer pays return shipping.
It is as simple as that. I want my customers to feel confident with their purchase. If the item you received is not what you expected just contact me and I will do my best to satisfy you. Please refer to my 100% positive feedback.

With any questions or comments feel free to convo me.
Thank you for shopping with Holyland's Treasures.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry