Thursday 12 March 2015

0.16 ct. Canadian Diamond Earrings E/F VS/VVS 14k White Gold

The nicest available Canadian diamonds set in 14k white gold 4-prong earring studs. In my jewelry I use the top 1% of diamonds on the market that have the best possible cut as well as top colour and clarity. I guarantee you will not find brighter more beautiful diamonds anywhere else.

This piece can be made in a variety of metals including hand forged white, yellow, and rose gold as well as sterling silver. If you would like a quote for any of these materials please contact me.

To see the same style earrings in 0.12 total ct. weight:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/170032047/012-ct-canadian-diamond-earrings-ef-vvs?ref=shop_home_active

This piece is ready to ship.

Metals
All gold, platinum, and silver used in my work is custom formulated and forged in my Waterton Studio. Metals are first cast in a custom made ingot, then hammered and drawn before they are ready for working. Producing my own gold allows me to provide rich pure tones that will wear beautifully and last for generations.

Diamonds
The diamonds I use in my work are ideal cut, allowing them to return the maximum amount of light and sparkle that the material affords. Cut is an extremely important quality to consider when purchasing a diamond. When the facets of a diamond are cut in geometric harmony, light is able to enter and refract back through the face in its full spectrum of colour without losing intensity. The diamonds in this piece are bright, white and clear.

Canadian Diamond Information:
Cut: Round brilliant
Weight: 0.16 total ct. weight
Colour: E/F
Clarity: VS/VVS

Materials
Canadian diamonds
14k white gold

Measurements
Diameter: 2.85 mm
Diameter (with prongs): 3.45 mm

How Waterton Jewelry beats the average jewelry store
I specialize in a technique called direct metal work, where I hammer, draw, and solider my own formulations of gold and silver. I also give the metal a blemish free finish by hand buffing, rouging and polishing the final piece. My process of direct metal work produces extremely durable heirloom quality jewelry.

In the average jewelry store, the accepted technique is lost wax casting, where heated metal is poured into a wax cast of the desired design. The piece is then machine cleaned and polished. Although the finished pieces may look similar, items made by lost wax casting will scratch and thin over time, where as direct metal work will look polished and new for decades.

I am also qualified to grade, cut and set diamonds, precious gems, pearls, and minerals. My wealth of knowledge in this area allows me to select only the finest quality stones cut at the highest level of precision for my work. I carry a vast selection of Canadian diamonds, precious gems, exotic pearls, as well as all karat formulations of yellow gold, rose gold, platinum, and silver. If you would like a custom piece made, there is no end to the possibilities we can create together.

My jewelry practice is located in Waterton Lake National Park, Alberta where I have a studio and show room nestled in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. On the average day you will find me working on custom orders in the shop, where I encourage customers to watch and ask questions about my process. I love being able to inspire ideas with my finished pieces and working with new clients to make their jewelry ideas a reality.

Custom Christmas Orders
I am now beginning to take custom jewelry orders for the Christmas season. If you would like a custom piece made, contact me and we can begin to work together. Please keep in mind that the design and completion of a custom piece can take up to 60 days.

Engraving
I am happy to be able to offer custom engraving for all of my jewelry pieces. If you would like a special date, quote, or symbol engraved on your piece, contact me prior to purchasing and I will set up a custom order for you.

Guarantee:
Lifetime guarantee.

Shipping:
To ensure you receive your beautiful piece your package will be sent out by Priority Post in Canada and with FedEx internationally. The shipping cost will depend on your location. I am happy to send you a quote for the shipping fee.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry