Thursday 12 March 2015

Bridal Earrings Wedding Earrings Dangle Earrings Wedding Jewelry Bridal Jewelry Pear Teardrop Rhinestone

A pierced rhinestone earrings is perfect for your wedding jewelry or formal occasions.Sparkled imitation diamonds, set in silver plated metal. These regal earrings are ideal for brides or mothers of the bride. Great as bridesmaid gifts too.  Made in France. Feb014

Size 5.5 x 2.7cm/ 2.1 x 1in

- D E L I V E R Y -
Normally, it takes about 10 to 18 days(beyond my control) to arrive from France via Normal Priority Shipping. This is only a reference. If you would like to upgrade to shipping with tracking, please contact me here. Your purchase means you have agreed to my shop policy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/FoldedRoses/policy

- F A C E B O O K -
Be the first to know the new arrivals, special events and exclusive offers, join my fanpage facebook at Sally Vda Couture                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry