Friday 13 March 2015

Small Diamond Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings / 4mm stud earrings / CZ stud earrings

These little earrings are made with 4mm faceted cubic zirconia (simulated diamonds) set in sterling silver. The cubic zirconia are a beautiful sparkly clear. The model is wearing the 4mm earrings on the bottom whole and my 3mm earrings in her top hole. The earrings are great for wearing on their own or mixing with other earrings.

I also offer these earrings in a 3mm size here:

And in  in a 2mm size here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/220963745/tiny-diamond-cubic-zirconia-stud?ref=shop_home_active_10

You can order two pairs of in the sizes of your choice here

Two pairs, one 4mm and one 2mm:

Two pairs, one 24mm & one 3mm:



And you can order three pairs  and and save money here:



I guarantee my jewelry for life. But accidents can happen! Let me fix it for you. I want you to enjoy your earrings for a very long time.

The earrings come on a custom earring card in a pretty organza bag (see photo #3). Perfect for gifts!                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry