Friday 13 March 2015

Diamond Cut Silver Tone Round Charm, Craft, Bead, Jewelry Making Perhaps?

These are delightfully elegant.  The silver color alloy metal appears to be diamond cut to add tons of sparkle with the gorgeous purple crystals shining out with even more sparkle.

These type of charms/beads can be made into many, many things.  I can see a pair of earrings with these two or simply add them to your bracelet.

You are so very creative.  Use that imagination and get going on a lovely project.

Thanks for looking,
Patti :)

SHIPPING INFORMATION:

The post office has started charging $1.00 for Delivery Confirmation over the regular shipping amount. I'm sorry, but if you want Delivery Confirmation, I must charge an extra $1.00. I'm sorry. Should you choose NOT to have Delivery Confirmation, email me and I will change your shipping charge BEFORE you buy.

NOTE:   Pay with PAYPAL and Delivery Confirmation is FREE when I print it from that site, so I'll not charge more than $3.00  It's the government!  They just complicate everything.  Really weird.

I COMBINE SHIPPING:  

If you wish to purchase more than one item, ( of any style, I must set up a private listing for you. so email me:  gemsandsuch [!at] yahoo.com with the items you want so I can set it up for you. Otherwise, you will be paying a shipping charge for each item! As an example: If you purchase several Pandora fitting charms or a few charms with a ring or pendant, etc., you still pay only ONE shipping charge.   Also, if you purchase items up to a certain amount and I am offering a discount for quantity, I'll be able to apply the discount for you.  If you purchase something with free shipping, your entire order ships free, except for a few heavy bead strands.

RETURNS: I must receive this in "better than new" condition 14 days after you've received. If these requirements are met, a full refund (minus any shipping or insurance) will be issued. An email telling me of your intended return will suffice as long as I receive it within the 14 days.

USA $4.00
CANADA $7.00 (If the cost is lower, I will refund the difference).
EVERYWHERE ELSE $10.00  (If the cost is lower, I will refund the difference.)                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry