Monday 16 March 2015

A Leaf - 14K yellow gold earrings , set with 2 diamonds , children names can be hand engraved on the back , antique , classic , vintage

A Leaf are 14K yellow gold earrings set with 2 - 0.03ct. diamonds. These classic earrings symbolizes our next generation, our children. A Leaf earrings are carefully hand engraved and stone set.

There is an option to engrave names (4-5 letters each) and birth dates at the back of the leaves, for free. Please specify the names and dates in the notes.

Height: 30 mm. /1.2 in. (with the clasp)
Width: 8 mm / 0.3 in.

DIAMONDS:
==========
Weigh: 0.06 ct.
Color: G
Clarity: SI

If you are looking at these earrings, you probably look for a unique and non-traditional pair of earings and appreciate the fine handcraft of a jeweler-goldsmith.

In my shop, you will find special and unique earrings and ALL of them are handmade by me. I pay special attention to the fine details as well as the finish, to create each jewelry with the highest standard I can achieve because that's my belief.

I only use recycled gold and conflict-free diamonds in my jewelry.

If you'd like to change/ add/ custom anything, just contact me, if you want something special, I'll be happy to make it.

You can see more of my unique Earrings here:
https://www.etsy.com/il-en/shop/GuyCohenJewelry?section_id=15710514

•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`• VARIATIONS •´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•
These earring can also be made of white/ rose gold for the same price.

•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`• SHIPPING AND MAKING TIME •´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•
Making the ring takes up to 21 working days from the time of payment. It will be shipped with express secured shipment at no extra charge.
The ring is packed in a beautiful box and elegant bag.

You can see my other hand engraved jewelry here:
https://www.etsy.com/il-en/shop/GuyCohenJewelry/search?search_query=engraved                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry