Saturday 21 March 2015

Backdrop Bridal Necklace Set Large Rhinestone Bridal Jewelry Round Diamond Look Swarovski Crystal Backdrop Necklace Bracelet Earrings Davina

This Large Rhinestone Backdrop Necklace Set designed with round diamond look Swarovski Crystal pendants and links is the Davina.

I only use the highest quality materials available such as solid sterling silver and Swarovski crystals and pearls. My designs are truly heirloom quality and can be handed down to future generations of brides as a family keepsake.

You will receive the 18" necklace, the 6" backdrop, the earrings that hang approx. 1/2 inch from the sterling silver ear wires and the bracelet.

If you would like the set without the backdrop go here:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/193126545/swarovski-crystal-necklace-bridal

This necklace is designed with a solid sterling silver chain and an 8mm Swarovski foil backed (for maximum brilliance) round crystal.
The backdrop has 3 round 6mm crystals and the same 8mm round crystal at the bottom as the necklace.
The bracelet has 4 Swarovski Set crystals separated by sterling silver chain and a straight lobster clasp.
All the crystals are set in Swarovski sterling silver plated settings. An exception to my "Solid Sterling Silver Rule" are the Swarovski components I use in some of my designs. They only come in silver plate.

This is a bridesmaids favorite and makes a wonderful gift. If you would like to order multiple necklaces or sets please convo me BEFORE YOU ORDER and I will make you a custom reserve listing with your name on it. This is to combine shipping and enable me to give you the 10% discount that I offer if you buy 3 or more items from my shop.

Every piece is handmade by myself, so please allow 2 weeks for production. If you need it sooner than 2 weeks, please convo me. Most of the time I can ship your order within 1 week but I like to have that time buffer in case my vendor is back ordered on any materials

If you are outside the US please allow 6 -8 weeks for delivery for your order to clear your country's customs. If you need it sooner, you can select Priority International Shipping at checkout.                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry