Monday 16 March 2015

Cubic Zirconia and Oxidized Black Silver Stud Earrings- Small, Tiny, Post, Men, Boys, Simple, Groomsmen, Custom Diamond or White Sapphire

These cubic zirconia and oxidized, black silver stud earrings are hammered from solid sterling and have solid silver posts and backs. Their simple, elegant design can be worn by men and boys, women and girls.

Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production. These finely crafted earrings will be enjoyed for years to come.

They are hand fabricated by me in my environmentally conscious studio in Washington state.
Read more about me and my tiny studio here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon/about?ref=shopinfo_about_leftnav

5.5mm x 5.5mm and 1.5 mm thick. Available smaller or bigger and with diamond, white sapphire or other colors of stones by special order.

Find all stud earrings here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?section_id=14939046&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8

I may be able to get this item to you sooner than listed. Contact me if you are in a hurry.

Personal notes available included in the package, just let me know what you want to say!

Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!

All jewelry is guaranteed forever against breakage due to normal use.

Please contact me with any questions- I am happy to help you with special requests or just more thorough explanations.

I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course) Please see shop policies for more details.

sharonsaintdon.com                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry