Friday 20 March 2015

Diamond Plugs Gauges Available In 5/8", 3/4", 7/8" 16mm 20mm 22mm

A little bit of bling. These are absolutely stunning! The clear rhinestone crystals are so sparkly and just gorgeous and are even prettier in person. The embellishment is adhered to no flare, clear plugs with o-rings.These are super classy and perfect for that special occasion or wedding!

These are available in sizes:5/8" 16mm, 3/4" 20mm, 7/8" 22mm  Select size above

*What some ladies are saying about Edgy Sister Plugs:

These dangle plugs were absolutely the best accessory for me! I wore this for my wedding and I was thrilled and how great they looked. I don't think many people realized they were plugs which was the greatest part! I was going for a vintage/ rockabilly look and these complimented the look for my wedding day perfectly. Thank you sooo much! Can't wait to purchase more! - Margarita Lopez

I have been waiting YEARS to wear cute dangly earrings, after having gotten a hollow-needle 2ga piercing many years back... I am SO EXCITED to wear these!! They are adorable and I can't stop wearing them. I'm so happy to have options that are this cute aside from my usual array of plugs. Thank you! -Jenny

I could not be happier!!! These are the most beautiful plugs I have ever seen in my entire life! ! I'm so pleased and happy I purchased these!! I will definitely be buying more! Thank you so much!!! -Crissy Lambert

I love these plugs! I was so worried about what plugs I would wear on my wedding day. I wanted something pretty. I found these and I knew that these were it! They are perfect! -Aimie Vedalier

*Make sure to follow Edgy Sister on Facebook or Instagram (@edgy_sister) to get the latest on sales, new items and to see and share photos of you wearing your new Edgy Sister plugs. I sooo love seeing these so don't be shy!

*All of my jewelry is made with non-toxic, no voc, durable adhesive. This is extremely important to me, as many widely used jewelry adhesives on the market today can be harmful to the applicant (me) and/or consumer (you).I wear most of my designs, so I could never sell anything that I myself wouldn't wear. Yay, it's "green".

*Please note: Because many of my designs are limited editions, all of my plugs are made to order so that I can offer them in the most sizes possible. Please allow 5 days for creation. If you need them sooner, please add "rush" to the notes upon checkout and I will do my best to get them out in a day or two.

*I don't recommend swimming or showering with these in. Always wear in healed lobes.

*FAQ and mm-gauge CHART can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EdgySister/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry