Thursday 19 March 2015

So Beautiful! High Quality 14k Diamond "X" Post Earrings Weighing 4 grams TDW approximately .25

So Beautiful!  High Quality 14k Diamond "X" Post Earrings Weighing 4 grams TDW approx. .25

14k Yellow Gold Clearly marked on posts and on the butterfly backs
12 diamonds total...6 per earring TDW is approximately .25
Weight is a substantial 4 grams

I am not a jeweler nor a gemologist but love vintage and estate jewelry. The information I impart is usually given to me when I acquire each individual piece. Therefore, sometimes I have quite a lot of details and other times very few. I try very hard to be as accurate as possible yet ALL descriptions and/or measurements are approximate. I test all stones on a Presidium Gem Tester and it is quite accurate. It cannot determine however whether the actual gemstone is a natural gemstone or a man made gemstone as they both are identical in every way. An accredited Gemologist would be the only individual qualified to do so.

Please do not judge size from the photos. These are oftentimes enlarged to better show detail.

All pieces are vintage or antique…therefore expect the ring, pendant,
bracelet, watch etc. to show signs of its age and use.

ANY OFFERS I ACCEPT OR ANY COUNTEROFFERS I MAKE WILL ONLY BE HONORED FOR 24 HOURS (from said offer and/or counteroffer)...AFTER THAT, THEY BECOME NULL AND VOID

#371
30915                    


Powered by: BKGjewelry